The Church was
consecrated on 29th October 1869 during the
The Governor of that time used to come
to this Church.
The Flats of those times are still preserved.
Beautiful colored designs are made on
Glasses are imported from Belgium.
Wood for the Doors, Windows and other
wooden articles was imported from Burma.
The entire Church except the Pulpit is
made up of stones. Birth, Death, Marriage and Baptism registers are all available
The ancient structure of the Church is
There are English,
Malayalam and Marathi language services
in the Churche.