furnishing of this church is simple the choir
stalls are at the mmot being specially fitted
for the use of band during the year 1877 the
church received many gifts from the other church
of Pune as the hymn board was donated to the
church by the mothers union in 1935 made of
oak and the alter railings was also gifted in
the same period.