Madhavdas Gokuldas Pasta had a plot of land
which was bought by Father Nicholson for Rs.
22446/- for the site of the propsed Church.
The foundation for the Church was laid by Rt.
James Palmer on 14th April 1925. The
ground floor was completed and Holy Redeemar
Church was inaugurated on 25th October 1925.
Father Nicholson served the Church for the period
October to December 1925.
Ganpat Sawant, Rev Y.G. Kale, Rev. Francis Ramchandre
Shivkar and Canon Ambrose , Naroyah Surve served
the Church but the longest service were
rendered by Rev-B.G. Bhonsle and Rev-S.P.Chikodi.