The Church of the Evangelists
is situated in the Brahmapuri area of Kolhapur.
Bishop Pym consecrated it in the year 1906.
The church of Evangelists is a beautiful church
of gothic architecture built up with stones.
At the consecration ceremony was the presence
of Canon Rivington as rural dean, after the
consecration of the church, colonel Ferrer,
the political agent voiced sentiments, which
have occured to many well-wishers of the Christian
cause in India.